Laurance Haines School PTA Fundraising Events
The LHS PTA is a school-based organisation of all parents/carers and staff and is best known for raising money through events, for the Friends of Laurance Haines School Charity Number 1129337. The children thoroughly enjoy being a part of these events and the money raised is then used by the School to buy those little extras, or provide further experiences, that can help further enrich your child’s time at School. Previous fundraising has been used to buy or contribute towards the Lego wall, football tables for the playground, birthday books for Nursery to Year 2 children and the playground water fountain. The PTA relies on the support of parents/carers and teachers volunteering their time and energy to make events and activities happen. From helping at a single event to becoming a full Committee member there’s lots of ways to get involved. All support is welcome – no matter how much or how little time you are able to give. You are under no obligation to give more time than you can spare. We will advertise for support prior to events in the School Newsletters and via social media. The PTA meet at least once every term (more when we are running events) but of course it is not always possible for you to attend these meetings. This survey is another way you can contribute your ideas and comment on the PTA events. Thank you.
1. The PTA liaise with the School to understand what they require funding for. Is there anything specific you would like to see the PTA raise funds for?
This question requires an answer
2. Which occasions would you like to see fundraising events arranged for?
3. Do you have any fundraising event ideas that you would like to share with us?
4. Do you or a member of your family work for/own a company that might be prepared to support the PTA by donating a raffle prize or sponsoring a stall at our Summer and Winter Fairs? If yes, please give details.
5. Do you have anything else you would like to let us know?
6. If you are happy for the PTA committee to contact you to discuss your comments further, please leave your name, child's class and your email address or mobile number. Thank you