This survey seeks the opinions of U.K. SECONDARY SCHOOL PUPILS on the use of U.K. PLASTIC carrier bags, bin liners, packaging and bottles.
Welcome to the United Kingdom's SECONDARY SCHOOLS (13-16) survey on the use of PLASTIC Bags, Bin Liners, Packaging and Bottles.
Why spend your valuable SCHOOL time to complete this 21-question survey?
The survey offers an opportunity for PUPIL participation in a NATIONAL / WORLD issue.
The British Government has stated (31st May 2018) that it will: "make future ... policy decisions taking into account relevant data, research and analysis which could ... include the results of (this) survey ..."
To participate in this survey:
(1) You must be AGED 13, 14, 15 or 16 years (or aged 12 years and in Year 8).
(2) You must attend a SCHOOL within the U.K.
(3) You must NOT have completed the U.K. ADULTS (16+) National Survey.
Your NON-PERSONAL and SCHOOL Details.
Each pupil must enter the following details to validate the survey:
(1) Pupil Age (years), (2) School Name, (3) School Location (Country), (4) School Postcode.
All data will be stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
After your school name and school postcode have been removed, anonymous summary data will be presented to the British Government and may be published.
Please answer every question.
Where options are provided, please select the most appropriate option.
(1) Biodegradable (Cambridge Dictionary, with survey author's additions in brackets) = "Able to decay naturally (and rapidly, by the action of micro-organisms and other living organisms) and without harming the environment." (This definition excludes existing degradable plastics.)
(2) Recyclable material (Oxford Dictionary) = "Able to be converted from waste into reusable material."
(3) Recycled material (Cambridge Dictionary, with survey author's additions in brackets) = "Having been used before and then put through a process so that it can form a new product." (Waste converted into reusable material.)
(Copyright D A Murray 2018)