This survey seeks YOUR opinion on the use of U.K. PLASTIC carrier bags, bin liners, packaging and bottles.
Welcome to The United Kingdom's survey on the use of PLASTIC Bags, Bin Liners, Packaging and Bottles.
Why spend 4-5 minutes of your valuable time to complete this 20-question survey?
The British Government has stated (31st May 2018) that it will: "make future ... policy decisions taking into account relevant data, research and analysis which could ... include the results of (this) survey ..."
To participate in this survey:
(1) Your permanent address must be within the U.K.
(2) You must be aged 16 or over.
Your Non-personal Details.
Some non-personal details - U.K. Country of Residence, Postcode and Age Group - are needed to analyse and validate this survey.
All data will be stored in compliance with the Data Protection Act.
After your Postcode has been removed, anonymous summary data will be presented to the British Government and may be published.
Please answer every question.
Where options are provided, please select the most appropriate option.
(1) Biodegradable (Cambridge Dictionary, with survey author's additions in brackets) = "Able to decay naturally (and rapidly, by the action of micro-organisms and other living organisms) and without harming the environment." (This definition excludes existing degradable plastics.)
(2) Recyclable material (Oxford Dictionary) = "Able to be converted from waste into reusable material."
(3) Recycled material (Cambridge Dictionary, with survey author's additions in brackets) = "Having been used before and then put through a process so that it can form a new product." (Waste converted into reusable material.)
(Copyright D A Murray 2018)