Balancing the Budget Consultation
This survey accompanies the 'Balancing the Budget' consultation document which sets out the Council's spending priorities for the next two years and early ideas for future budgeting.
How to complete this survey
Please note: if you are under 16 you will need the permission of a parent, guardian or teacher to take part in the survey.
- You will need to refer to the 'Balancing the Budget' consultation document whilst completing this questionnaire. This is available on the consultation webpage
- Some questions ask you to click on a circle or in a box to select your answer(s)
- For other questions you need to click in the box and type in your answer
- Some questions will require one answer, for others you can select multiple answers
- If there are any questions you do not wish to answer please leave them blank
- Completing the questionnaire is voluntary and all the information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence. No information will be released that could identify an individual, household or organisation
- Council information is also available in audio, Braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a BSL interpreter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0300 123 8 123 or textphone 18001 01606 275 757.