Firearms Licensing Satisfaction Survey
The MPS Firearms Enquiry Team are committed to improving the service we provide.
Your feedback is extremely important to us.
1. What type of encounter with the Firearms Enquiry team did you have?
2. How satisfied were you with the length of time your application/enquiry took from start to completion?
3. If you had any need to contact the Firearms Enquiry Team during the application/enquiry process, how did you do this? Please tick all that apply.
4. How easy was it for you to find contact details for the Firearms Enquiry Team, if needed?
5. Phone Enquiries; how satisfied were you with the time it took for your query to be answered by phone?
6. Email Enquiries; How satisfied were you with the time it took for your query to be answered by email?
7. Your home visit; How easy was it for you to get an appointment with a Firearms Enquiry Officer at a convenient time?
8. How long did your home visit last?
9. When would you most prefer your Firearms Enquiry Officer to arrange a visit that best suits you?
10. How satisfied were you with your home visit? Please consider the advice given to you by the officer, did they arrive at the agreed time, could they answer your queries...
11. How satisfied were you with your overall experience with the Firearms Enquiry Team?
12. If you have any comments on how we could improve the service provided, please let us know here...
17. My sexual orientation is?
18. I consider myself to have a disability?
20. If you are happy to be contacted about the feedback you provided, please provide your name and your preferred contact details.