ANNUAL STATUTORY CONSULTATION ON ADMISSIONS ARRANGEMENTS FOR SCHOOLS 2019/20
The School Admissions Code 2014 require the Local Authority (LA) to consult by 31st January each year on the admission arrangements for those schools for which they are responsible and, where appropriate, on their proposed co-ordinated admission schemes.
The regulations prescribe the persons who must be consulted about proposed admission arrangements for a school, as being
(a) whichever of the governing body and the local authority are not the admission authority
(b) the admission authorities for all other schools in the relevant area
(c) where the admission authority for the school are the local authority, any neighbouring local authority
(d) parents of children between the ages of two and eighteen who are resident in the relevant area
(e) such other persons in the relevant area who in the opinion of the admission authority have an interest in the proposed admission arrangements
(f) in the case of a foundation or voluntary aided school which is designated as having a religious character by an order under section 69(3), the body or person representing the religion or religious denomination in question.All interested parties are invited to express their views on the proposed admission arrangements.
This question requires an answer
2. If you are responding on behalf of the governing body of a school please provide the following information
Name of School:
3. If you are responding on behalf of the governing body of a school please provide the following information;
Type of School
4. Do you support the proposed co-ordinated secondary admissions scheme for 2019-2020?
5. Do you support the proposed co-ordinated primary admissions scheme?
6. Do you support the admissions arrangements for 2019 - 2020 for all Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools?
7. Do you support the PAN changes as shown in red in the list of Published Admission Numbers for admission in 2019 - 2020;
8. Do you support the proposed changes as shown in the Admission Criteria for Voluntary-Aided, Foundation Schools and Academies in Cambridgeshire for 2019 – 2020?
9. Do you support the Supplementary Information Forms used by Voluntary Aided and Foundation Schools in Cambridgeshire for 2019 – 2020?
10. Do you support the proposed Nursery Admissions Policy 2019 – 2020?