Mystery Shopper GP Surgery
Please look at the questions before your appointment and answer them afterwards.
Please do not take the questionnaire with you to the appointment.
Please do not announce yourself as being a mystery shopper or as being from Healthwatch Derby.
Please enter the following information into the box below:
Name of Healthwatcher
Appointment at (add department if relevant)
Date of visit
1. How easy was it to get an appointment?
2. How far in advance was the appointment?
3. How convenient was this for you?
4. How did you make your appointment?
5. Is the surgery easily accessible (walking/public transport/driving)?
6. Is there a ramp or flat access?
7. Can wheelchair users and people with mobility issues get in easily?
8. Is there a wheelchair accessible toilet?
9. Are there signs providing information in your first language?
10. Were you acknowledged on arrival (eye contact, smiles, a greeting)?
11. Did the reception staff make you feel welcome and at ease?
12. Does the environment appear to be clean and well maintained?
13. Is information available clear and visible?
14. Is there hand gel available?
15. Is there information about the staff members and the person in charge?
16. Are security and fire procedures evident?
17. Did you go in for your appointment on time?
18. If not., how long was the delay?
19. Was the person you saw helpful?
20. Did they give you all the information you needed?
21. Were you able to ask questions?
22. Did they explain your treatment and/or medication and what happens next?
23. How likely are you to recommend this surgery to friends or family if they needed similar care or treatment?