If you need this survey in a different language or easy read, please contact us at email@example.com and we can do this for you.
Norfolk County Council would like to hear your views about the Norfolk Local Offer website.
We are particularly keen to know what you think about the:
- Content - what topics and subjects are important to you and is anything missing?
- Style - do you like the way the new website looks? Is it more attractive? Do you like the way we can promote things on the carousel?
- Ease of use - can you find what you are looking for?
- Accessibility - do you find the information easy to read and understand?
So that we can also meet people who want to talk to us about how we can improve the Norfolk Local Offer, we are hosting a series of consultation workshops:
- Friday 24th February, The King's Centre, Great Yarmouth
- Tuesday 28th February, West Norfolk Professional Development Centre, King's Lynn
- Friday 3rd March, Fakenham College, Fakenham
- Tuesday 7th March, Ayton House, Wymondham
- Wednesday 15th March, Green Britain Centre, Swaffham
- Tuesday 21st March, Norwich Professional Development Centre
- Tuesday 28th March, The Bell Hotel, Thetford
- Thursday 30th March, The Atrium, North Walsham
All dates offer three bookable sessions: 10-12, 1-3 and 4-6.
Book your place by sending your name and the date/session time you want to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org