Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 250,000+ users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a talented Content Marketing Executive to support the Marketing team. You’ll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns across multiple segments for our software solutions. You’ll be supporting both inbound and outbound content marketing creation for social media, blogs, PR and email campaigns. With a qualification in marketing or similar, you will not only produce but also analyse and present content and social media performance.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background and an understanding of inbound marketing methodology. You will develop engaging content to support new and existing customers throughout their path to purchase. Ultimately, your main objective will be to expand the Company’s digital footprint, improve brand awareness and lead generation.
- Working with the marketing team and other departments to create effective content that articulates our products benefits to our target segments
- Creating content to nurture new signups from unaware to purchase, advocacy and retention
- Owning the creation of content written in a consistent style in line with our company’s tone and mission, writing clean, concise, well-polished copy in the process
- Producing and publishing high-quality articles; white papers; eBooks; playbooks; best practice guides; cheat sheets; blogs; press releases; email marketing messages; case studies; surveys; infographics and web copy; and social media content (and management thereof)
- Staying up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to create more effective, engaging content
- Helping organise events, exhibitions and associate promotional materials and campaigns; pitching new content concepts to drive traffic and increase brand awareness
- Create and manage email campaigns to improve user onboarding, raise awareness of new features, upsell and cross sell services
- Analyse web traffic metrics to understand what content is performing well, and receiving customer feedback and generating ideas to increase customer engagement
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous marketing experience, preferably with background in creating content for inbound marketing, and having excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Clear, effective communicator (verbally and in writing) with the ability to be persuasive
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, able to set relevant priorities on a daily basis as the job requires
- Experience creating content for the web and growing social media audience, with expertise in management and publishing content through social media management software
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and WordPress
Any experience with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot or similar would be a benefit though not essential. If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
We look forward to hearing from you but please, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!