Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 260,000+ users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Renewals Executive to join our team used to taking ownership and using initiative to deliver a great customer experience and meet Company targets. Working within our Customer Success Department you will be the first point of contact for inbound enquiries from our customer base and also manage the subscription renewals process for your allocated portfolio of customers. To deliver the Company’s growth plans you will work to retention and revenue growth targets.
- Deliver to agreed retention and growth targets (measured monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Identify at risk renewals, create, implement and pro-actively manage recovery plans
- Identify growth opportunities within your customer portfolio, pro-actively manage and secure these opportunities
- Working within agreed pricing and discount frameworks, negotiate commercials and terms of engagements for all existing clients
- Build sustainable, long-term relationships with key contacts within your portfolio to support customer success and deliver growth targets
- Work with the Customer Success Team to align activities to prevent duplicate contact and ensure all opportunities are uncovered and managed
- Where required, deliver online demos of the product
- Highlight the benefits of the company’s software products and services
- Answer technical questions, relating to the product, that clients may have
- Initiate steps to grow the base of referral sources
- Work closely with the SmartSurvey team and offer any support when needed with a wide range of tasks.
- Manage and update pipeline and customer records within our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Create, manage and review performance reports to ensure targets will be delivered
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a renewals-based account management role, in addition to experience within a direct sales role, ideally selling technology / software
- Experience within a SaaS business, understanding of a subscription model
- Able to demonstrate a successful record of achievements against allocated targets, both sales and retention / renewal
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills aligned with the necessary confidence to be a persuasive influence with your customers
- Strong commercial understanding and negotiation skills
- Experience of building, growing and managing pipeline, creating quotes / invoices and contracts
- The ability to quickly build product and system knowledge to be able to portray products and services accurately
- Able to deal professionally with rejection, maintaining a friendly personable manner under pressure
- Ability to think on your feet and create compelling business cases, able to maintain a friendly personable manner under pressure
- Meticulous about the quality of work, working to a right first-time ethos
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft applications – outlook, word, excel, etc.)
- Salesforce experience is an advantage
- Proven track record of excellent customer service is desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
We look forward to hearing from you but please, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!