We are looking for an exceptional person to lead our Customer Support team. This means that you will be leading the Customer Support team that supports our wide range of customers. This can be a small one-man band company or a large Fortune 500 company.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is a proactive leader with great interpersonal skills, an analytical mindset and enjoys the fast-paced world of SaaS. We are looking for someone with 5+ years previous experience managing and growing a customer support team, ideally at a company that sells B2B software, and wants a new challenge.
We are on a mission to become more ‘human’, so this role will be a key part of this vision.
What will you be doing?
This role will involve leading and growing our customer support team and technical support team. This is a new role to help us expand and provide even better customer support to our growing customer base and will involve:
- Leading the customer support and technical support team.
- Directly reporting to the CEO and being responsible for all relationships between our customers and SmartSurvey.
- Planning and implementing customer support strategy, whilst leading by example providing 1st class customer support.
- Assembling a new look customer support team, to also include technical support, documentation writers and building out our remote options.
- Coaching the team to improve and striving to give our customers the best experience.
- Measure and enhance customer experience, with data led decisions and tracking KPI's for customers and agents.
- Creating new processes for customer success and looking at creating new revenue streams with the help of the marketing and sales teams.
NOTE: This role will initially involve high contact time with customers. As the team expands, your role will swing towards spending more time managing, coaching and analysing.
- You will have had at least 5+ years’ experience leading a customer support team, ideally for a B2B software product and looking for the next challenge to grow our customer support team here at SmartSurvey.
- You have an obsession with delivering exceptional customer experience, creating and implementing strategies that are backed up with metrics.
- You have an understanding of operational processes, along with knowledge of how to build teams and reporting structures.
- You have a rapid ability to learn & teach others.
- You have strong written and verbal communications.
- You have excellent attention to detail, alongside the ability & willingness to work quickly.
- We are a friendly team based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company shares options (terms apply).
- Private health cover.
- Fantastic transport links (M5, train, buses, etc).
- Sit-stand desks as standard.
We look forward to hearing from you but please note, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!