Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 260,000+ users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
- Based in Tewkesbury at the Basepoint Business Centre, easily accessible from the M5.
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Front-End Web Developer to work with our team in building a top class website and delivering cutting-edge internet software features.
The ideal Front-End Web Developer
- Proven experience of working as a front-end web developer
- Experience working on front-end web applications
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with preprocessors for SCSS and JS
- Extensive Knowledge with Vue.js
- Optimising applications for maximum speed and fluidity
- Experience in working with frameworks such as Foundation / Bootstrap
- Solid command of cross-browser compatibly, responsive and accessible solutions with experience of browser testing and debugging
- A talent and eye for UI design
- Familiarity with version control such as GIT
- Enjoys working with a proactive, innovative and talented team, relishing delivering solutions to provide customers with exactly what they need
- Willing to contribute 100% on a daily basis and motivated to work for a fast-growing and ambitious company
- Experience creating quality mock-ups and prototypes
- TypeScript Experience
- Unit Testing Experience
- Working with / alongside .net MVC / RAZOR
- Agile / SCRUM Experience
We look forward to hearing from you but please, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!