Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey platforms to leading brands across all sectors. Our platform allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is trusted by over 285,000+ users worldwide.
We believe that conducting surveys should not be complicated, therefore we are committed to provide customers with innovative and easy to use solutions. All enhancements and upgrades are carried out in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market.
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
What we are looking for
An experienced Product Manager to be responsible for working across the business, building excellent relationships with stakeholders at all levels, to ensure key targets are met. You will always be working in the commercial interests of the Company, ensuring success at every step.
- To become an expert on the product and how it solves customer/users’ problems
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap
- Collaborate with senior management to ensure that Product Roadmap reflects company strategy
- Work together with technology teams, customer success, sales and marketing to deliver the roadmap
- Work with customers to understand product issues and generate ideas for new functionality
- Carry out and maintain a competitor analysis
- Assess new and existing features through user research and data. Focus on key usage metrics and work with the team to continuously improve user acquisition and engagement
- Gathering customer feedback to understand needs
- Plan and carry out product launches
You should apply if
- You are a competent Product Manager with previous SaaS experience
- Good understanding of SaaS products and business operations
- Great at identifying problems users have and translating them into solutions
- Strong communication skills with work with varied internal teams, customers and partners
- Strong comfort with data to make decisions and understand problems/opportunities
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
- Excellent benefits including a comprehensive private healthcare plan and pension scheme
We look forward to hearing from you but please note, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!