Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to major brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 320,000+ users worldwide.
In view of the present pandemic situation, our team is working from home, however this role is office based and our team will return to normal business operations at our office in Tewkesbury.
We’re looking for an SDR to join a high growth SaaS business based in Tewkesbury. The right candidate will be looking to progress their career, joining a highly successful scale-up at an exciting time.
We are looking for a confident, tech-savvy, self-starter who can help us establish our sales development function.
- Every day will be different, but using a mix of social, email and phone you will be connecting with top of funnel prospects, looking to nurture them through to demo stage, where you’ll hand off to our sales team to close.
- You will be expected to qualify existing net new leads as well as prospect new business using a mix of traditional and digital methods.
- You will research prospects and build insight that enables you to engage and educate providing solutions to problems and challenges.
- You'll be confident in analysing approaches and be comfortable to make proactive changes to ensure your approach is effective and generating maximum opportunity.
- You will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to devise marketing materials and tools to support new sales development.
- For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to work with us to set up and grow the department. This includes working with us to implement and validate a sales development process and then managing and developing an engaged and passionate team of sales development reps to achieve their potential generating new sales opportunity.
- You’ll manage your own SDR quota, working collaboratively with the sales and marketing departments.
The person we’re looking for:
- You will have a background working in a sales development role for a SaaS or technology business.
- Tech savvy – you understand how to leverage software and channels to drive meaningful, engaging and action oriented online conversations and convert them into qualified new business opportunity.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Ambitious and target focussed with a drive to succeed.
- A natural leader with aspirations to grow and lead a team, experience in leading and growing a sales development team is an advantage but not essential for the role.
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- Relaxed, informal and friendly office atmosphere
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% daily and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
- Excellent benefits including a comprehensive private healthcare plan and pension scheme
We look forward to hearing from you but please note, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!