Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 100,000 users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Sales Executive, with a proven track record in selling technology software, to join our team. In your role, you will be motivated to deliver software solutions that meet customer needs, in order to maximise revenue growth and increase market share within the online survey sector.
- Identify and make contact with new prospective clients
- Conduct online demos to multiple customers
- Promote the company brand as being a leader in technology services
- Highlight the benefits of the company’s software products and services
- Answer technical questions, relating to the product, that clients may have
- Develop sustainable relationships with decision makers
- Identify new strategies to increase sales
- Negotiate commercial and license agreements with clients
- Develop sales within both existing and new business accounts
- Provide after sales support to clients
- Focus on meeting targets and KPIs set by company Directors
- Write proposals for prospective customers
- Utilise a bespoke CRM system to follow up customer leads
- Initiate steps to grow the base of referral sources
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Able to maintain a commercial outlook towards obtaining new clients
- The ability to portray products and services accurately
- Able to deal professionally with rejection
- Good networking skills
- Able to maintain a friendly personable manner under pressure
- Meticulous about the quality of work
- Excellent independent judgment
How We Operate
We work as a team collaborating on projects and meeting deadlines. Our internal comms structure is conducive to a relaxed yet productive work environment and your sense of humour will be richly rewarded by your work colleagues.
We value aptitude, ability, flexibility, commitment and passion for the job over formal qualifications - so we welcome applications from quality candidates with or without relevant qualifications.
Where We Work
We are based in Tewkesbury at the Basepoint Business Centre, easily accessible from the M5. You will enjoy a modern office environment with plenty of parking and a comfortable break-out area for those down-time moments.
This position is open to individuals with varied expertise and the salary will range up to £40,000, based on previous experience. We are happy to accept applications from all levels of experience.
If you think you have the required skills but your job role is not listed on the website, please send us your details as we are currently looking to employ new recruits across all departments.
We look forward to hearing from you but please, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!