Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 290,000 users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Net-New Sales Executive, with a proven track record in selling technology software. You are a tech-savvy, self-starter, looking for the challenge and excitement of a scale-up environment.
- Deliver monthly revenue quota and meet all other KPIs
- Maximise inbound lead response
- Outbound, proactive prospecting across all appropriate channels
- Manage full end to end sales cycle for net new customers, manging pipe from lead to opp
- Conduct online sales demos
- Create and manage quotes and proposals
- Negotiate commercial and license agreements with clients
Required Skills & Experience
- SaaS / Software sales experience, including leading sales demos is essential for this role
- Experience in a solutions sales environment is an advantage
- Previous experience within online survey software is an advantage
- You must be tech savvy and have experience of Salesforce, MS packages (Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), GoToMeeting, previous experience with HubSpot will be an advantage
- Able to work in a fast moving, scale up environment
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Able to maintain a commercial outlook towards obtaining new clients
- The ability to portray products and services accurately
- Able to deal professionally with rejection
- Good networking skills
- Able to maintain a friendly personable manner under pressure
- Meticulous about the quality of work
- Excellent independent judgment
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company.
- Excellent benefits including a comprehensive private healthcare plan and pension scheme
We look forward to hearing from you but please note, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!