Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to major brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted partner to over 270,000 + users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will lead the development and implementation of our SEO/PPC campaigns. Your primary goal will be to improve organic and paid visibility on search platforms to drive new demos, sign ups and inbound enquiries and ensure online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
- Lead internal strategy discussions on how to generate new traffic from search through paid and organic campaigns
- Excellent abilities to manage PPC and SEO campaigns focused on the UK market
- Strong hands on execution of PPC and SEO comfortable being able to set and deliver campaigns across both channels
- Optimise campaigns to improve performance
- Monitor budgets and oversee search platform accounts to manage spend
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management, assessing performance and pinpointing issues
- Strong analysis skills being able to demonstrate the impact of campaigns and measure ROI
- Drive outreach campaigns for link placement on high DA sites.
- Manage onsite optimisation identifying technical improvements
- Identify new opportunity in search and identify back link opportunities
- Implement A/B testing to improve conversion of new and existing pages, ad conversion and audiences
- Manage existing as well as create new PPC campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Google, Display, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Capterra
- Optimise campaigns to make best use of budget, run multi variate test on keywords, copy and video formats
- Create return on ad spend (ROAS) reports
- Keep abreast of PPC, SEO and SEM trends
What we’re looking for
- A minimum of three years’ experience in managing SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
- Advanced knowledge of (and preferably certified in) Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and Google Search Console.
- Familiar with SEO tools for technical optimisation and discovery
- Highly organised and able to multi-task several projects at any one time
- Ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Highly analytical problem solver with the ability to conduct data analysis tasks
- Excellent knowledge of PPC related performance calculations and Ad variant testing
- Conduct Keyword Research/Analysis
- Experience in utilising PPC as part of our SEO efforts (i.e. Keyword testing, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of the SEO/PPC industry, including a comprehensive understanding of Google's algorithm updates/product alterations.
- Genuine interest and passion for growing business through SEO & PPC
- A desire to achieve and surpass targets, both for the company and at a personal level
- The ability to be a team player, someone who is willing to go the extra mile
- The successful candidate must have an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to drive outreach campaigns for link placement on high DA sites
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
- Excellent benefits including a comprehensive private healthcare plan and pension scheme.
We look forward to hearing from you but please note, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!