Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 240,000+ users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
Why Join SmartSurvey?
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
We are looking for an analytical thinker to join SmartSurvey as a Technical Business Analyst to help us to implement business solutions that drive our success.
Many of our customers request new features or products to provide additional solutions for their own business processes or their specific use-case. This analysis work was previously carried out directly by Senior Management but this has become harder with the additional work that comes from a fast-growing company.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will play an instrumental role in bridging the gap between customer requirements and the development of useful, effective and thoughtful solutions that deliver progress for SmartSurvey with a particular need to provide abstracted solutions that can be shared with other customers with similar needs.
Having a background in a software development businesses and an analytical mind, you will be talented in understanding how a new idea best fits into the existing product offering then translating this idea into specifications that will drive well-developed, carefully-considered applications. Not just technically talented, you will also be comfortable engaging with stakeholders at different levels and discussing your work with them – in ways they can understand!
- Apply technical knowledge to capture customer requirements leading to development of business applications
- To keep projects progressing, following-up as necessary to avoid unnecessary delays
- To adjust the process depending on feedback from the Development team and other stakeholders
- Provide stakeholders with technical advice and first-class service when needed
- Inspect data, processes and working practices to identify potential compliance issues
- Own the high-level solution design of new features and modifications to ensure consistency and making efficient use of development resources
- Assist in the documentation of the overall proposed solution and data architecture
- Support the resolution of day-to-day operational issues efficiently and effectively
- Lead discussions between sales, development and customers
- Create intelligent solutions to customer requirements that will provide value for other customers
Who We Are Looking For?
- Proven track record of working in a software development businesses
- Proven understanding of business software applications
- Analytical skills, organisation skills and a keen attention to detail
- Ambition to develop your skills, especially in the Enterprise and application architecture areas
- Communication skills and an ability to engage stakeholders in a friendly way at all levels
- Experience preparing documentation and experience with the Microsoft development environment would also be advantageous
- A team player willing to support team members and improve product offering
We look forward to hearing from you but please, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!