Launched in 2010, SmartSurvey has rapidly grown into one of the leading online survey suppliers to leading brands across all sectors. Our software allows for the design, capture, reporting, and analysis of virtually any type of data and is a trusted supplier to over 180,000+ users worldwide.
We believe that creating surveys should not be complicated and are committed to providing customers with the solutions they need. All advancements and upgrades to our survey software are done in-house, meaning we can respond quickly and seamlessly to any requests or gaps in the market. ‘User-friendly’ is our mantra!
This is an exciting time for SmartSurvey and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team based in Tewkesbury, to help us continue to flourish and grow.
- You enjoy working with proactive, innovative, talented team
- You relish delivering solutions to provide customers with what they need
- You contribute 100% on a daily basis and enjoy a good work/life balance
- You are motivated to work for a fast growing, ambitious company
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a .NET web developer to work with our expanding team. As a senior developer, you will have solid experience and understanding of our core technologies and the ability to organise, lead and mentor other team members. You will be able to complete projects independently and in a timely fashion, in line with our development standards. The right candidate for this role will have excellent communication skills in order to communicate with clients and team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 or more years of experience as a web developer
- C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms
- Unit Testing, NUnit, NCover
- SQL Server Databases
- Visual Studio Team Services / Git
- XML / JSON Knowledge
- Basic web server knowledge: IIS, SMTP, DNS, SPF
Additional Desirable Skill Set
- Experience with .NET technoglogies
- MVC, WebAPI
- Working with 3rd party API’s
- An eye for design
We look forward to hearing from you but please, we are all busy people, so no agencies or previous applicants need apply!