Optimisation Consultant London
This question requires an answer
1. Optimisation Consultant
£competitive + excellent benefits
As an Optimisation Consultant at RedEye you will have a deep understanding of our clients’ commercial challenges and customer behaviour, allowing you to develop a thorough and successful optimisation strategy
We’re growing and have been recognised as 2 star ‘outstanding’ in the Times Best Companies for two consecutive years!
Why be a part of RedEye’s Optimisation team?
• We regularly generate 10s of millions of pounds for our clients across different sectors.
• We’re authors of the CRO report, now in its 7th annual addition.
• You’d be joining Optimizely’s global partner of the year. We’re also their first three-star partner in EMEA.
• Our aim is to be present in multiple EU markets in the next 12 to 24 months.
• RedEye has a horizontal and open management structure.
• You’ll be encouraged to contribute, make a difference, innovate and network.
• Generate a bespoke optimisation strategy for clients which constantly evolves and is aligned to their short and long-term goals.
• Assess optimisation success and maturity to ensure our clients are generating the most out of their optimisation programme.
• Use of qualitative and quantitative data to identify pain points and opportunities throughout the customer journey that will generate successful hypotheses.
• Suggest initiatives outside experimentation that will benefit the client and its customers.
• Prioritise initiatives through a prioritisation methodology that is aligned with the overarching optimisation strategy.
• Evaluation of experiment results with clear insights and recommendations that will drive the optimisation strategy.
• Successfully engage day to day client contact and other stakeholders into the optimisation strategy during presentations
• Have a voice within the industry by actively participating in events, writing blogs, being aware of latest trends and tools
• Shape RedEye’s product offering and methodology
• Support new business in pitch meetings and material
• Understanding and keen to learn about other areas of the business outside optimisation e.g. product development, commercial, merchandising
• Be data-driven, commercially minded and a problem solver.
• Have advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
• Have deep understanding of survey, heat maps and session recording tools.
• Know how to successfully apply qualitative and quantitative data to drive an optimisation strategy.
• Be interested in digital analytics including data visualising tools and programming languages.
• Know the basics of UX and UI.
• Have outstanding personal and communications skills both internally and externally.
• Be detailed orientated.
• Problem Solving Skills and presence of mind.
• Diplomacy and ability to adapt social style according to audience.
• Ability to engage at C-Level with ease.
• Well-presented, confident and articulate.
• Be a person that demands respect and attention where required without causing offense
PLEASE CLICK 'CHOOSE FILE' TO UPLOAD YOUR CV *