2021 Annual Assembly
Our next gathering will take place from 20-22 October 2021 at the Hotel Croatia Cavtat. Read more. The Registration Fee of GB £690 is non-refundable. However, you may change the name of a delegate up to 24 September 2021. Please complete 1 form per person:
1. DELEGATE DETAILS
Please enter 'Delegate Name' as you would like it printed on your name badge.
Delegates must be fully employed by a CC Member either on a full or part-time basis and not employed by any other company. Breach of this condition will result in the immediate cancellation of attendance with no refund. Only fully paid registered delegates with an official conference badge are permitted to enter the meeting room.
2. Will your spouse be accompanying you on this trip?
The Spouse Fee of GB £260 includes Dubrovnik Old Town Tour including return transport via boat and coach, 4 course dinner and drinks (Wed) and gala dinner, open bar and private disco (Thu). Please note that if your spouse intends to join you for lunch please arrange with the hotel directly in order to avoid any confusion or embarrassment.
3. If there are multiple delegates from your company, do you want to attend your 1-2-1 meetings individually or as a group?
4. Do you have any dietary requirements?
5. Upon completion of this form, we will prepare your invitation letter (if required). Please carefully type in full details of your passport:
6. This year we are raising funds for SOS Children's Village located in Lekenik, about 24km south-east of Zagreb. The village of Lekenik lies in a rural community with about 2,000 inhabitants. Children who can no longer live with their birth families can find a loving home in one of the 15 SOS families who can provide a loving home for up to 98 children. The family houses are located near a playground where the children can spend time outdoors. There is a leisure centre where the children from the area can all play together. Please choose the amount you would like to donate (read more):
7. During our event, an official photographer will take pictures for us to use on our website, brochures, newsletters and publicity material. Please indicate whether you consent to any photographs taken in which you might appear to being used.