Thank you very much for participating in our survey on weed and hash purchases outside the coffeeshop.
- Purpose. With this questionnaire, we collect anonymous data on purchases of weed and hash outside the coffeeshop. For a better contextualisation, the survey may also include questions about participants’ last purchase of cannabis inside a coffeeshop, but if and when that is the case, these questions will be clearly indicated. The information will be used to map trends in the price, quality and user experience of weed and hash. This research could inform future policies in the Netherlands.
- Who are we? The survey is conducted by RAND Europe, an independent, not-for-profit research organisation. If you wish to learn more about us, please go to our website: www.rand.org/randeurope.html
- Privacy. Participation is fully anonymous. This survey is specifically designed to collect no personal data whatsoever. In addition, the questionnaire does not include any free text survey questions to ensure there is no risk of linking responses to individuals.
- Duration. The questionnaire is very short and is unlikely to take more than a couple of minutes of your time.
- Participants need to be 18 years of age or older. Participation is voluntary. For questions about the research and your rights as a participant, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To go to the questionnaire, please click "Next Page" below.