Diabetes Community Services
1. Which GP Practice are you registered with?
2. Do you approve of having most of the Diabetes Support Services that you require at your GP Practice?
3. Do you find the Practice Diabetes Service to be well organized?
4. Do you find the Practice Diabetes Service convenient and easy to access?
5. How important are the following people to you in terms of supporting you to look after your Diabetes and your general health?
6. Do you feel adequately involved in decisions concerning your care?
7. Do you receive enough information about Diabetes and your own health when attending the surgery about your Diabetes?
8. Do you feel confident in your ability to manage your Diabetes with the support you receive at the GP Surgery?
9. Have you been on any education courses such as DAFNE (Dose Adjustment For Normal Eating – Type 1 Diabetes), DESMOND (Diabetes Education and Self Management for Ongoing and Newly Diagnosed) or EPP (Expert Patient Program)?
10. If your answered Yes to any of the above would you recommend the course to others?
11. Overall, how satisfied are you with the Diabetic Service that you receive from at your GP Practice?
12. Additional comments and / or suggestions to improve the care you receive