This form is to notify us that you are transferring all or part of an existing flood risk activity permit. This form should be used where you are notifying us of a change in the holder of the permit only i.e. where there will be no change in the activities covered by the permit.

As the existing permit holder you must fill in this form.

We will contact the new permit holder once this form has been submitted.