Senior Business Development Manager London
This question requires an answer
1. Senior Business Development Manager
Permanent, London Blackfriars
£Competitive with uncapped commission
We’re looking for an exceptional, new business-focused sales hunter to take our unrivalled marketing technology solutions and personalisation services to the retail, travel, gaming and financial services sectors.
We provide Marketing Automation, Web Personalisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Email Marketing, and User Experience Services, supported by industry-leading account management.
As well as career progression, we offer a great office location in Blackfriars funded social activities throughout the year, an excellent pension scheme, BUPA health insurance after probation, 25 days holiday and your Birthday off!
As a Senior Business Development Manager, specifically you will:
• Take ownership of new business revenues across a defined set of prospects.
• Taking responsibility for each sale, from lead generation through to close.
• The production of high-quality documentation to support the sales cycle, including a numerical business case where applicable.
• Support the continual development of RedEye’s products and services as well as gain industry.
• Be required to maintain and manage your pipeline using Salesforce CRM.
Ideally, you’ll have:
• Experience in selling database solutions, CRM platforms or Technical solutions to B2C organisations
• A good knowledge of customer data analytics, segmentation, RFM analysis or the like
• Understanding of data matching and single customer views.
• Dynamic, focused and with a clear will to succeed.
• A disciplined approach to Time and Pipeline management
• Ideally a graduate with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience of pure new business.
• Experience selling into the digital marketing industry.
• Experience of selling SaaS or digital services.
• Ability to present a business case numerically where required.
• A desire to work within a dynamic, agile environment with maximum exposure to Senior Management within top brands.
• Knowledge of Salesforce.
Most of all you will be hungry to take your sales career to the next level and be up for a learning curve underpinned by hard work, some of it fun and some of it just hard work!
PLEASE CLICK 'CHOOSE FILE' TO UPLOAD YOUR CV *