Community Facilitator Application 2021-2022
1. Welcome to the Community Facilitator Application Assessment for the 2020-2021 Team
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Community Facilitator. The application form has been designed to assess your suitability for the role based on the job description, which we strongly suggest you review prior to completing this application to maximise your chances of being shortlisted. Note that you will be asked to provide the name and contact details of two referees, so please have these ready before you begin.
Before starting your application, please confirm that you have:
1. Read the Job Pack containing the Job Description and Person Specification.
2. Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sheet for details on the commitments required for the position.
3. Not received any disciplinary warnings or reprimands (verbal or written) from King's Residences or the College; nor should you be under investigation for matters that can lead to disciplinary.
4. No outstanding fees in residence fees (if residing in King's Residences)
5. You have self allocated your room and accepted a Residence Contract for the 2020-2021 Academic Year with King's Residences.