Living with motor neurone disease guide
1. We welcome your views on our Living with motor neurone disease guide
Our Living with motor neurone disease guide provides a comprehensive overview about the disease, its symptoms and ways to maintain the best possible quality of life with MND. We'd love to know what you think works well in the guide and what could improve to help people with or affected by MND.
Complete the short questionnaire below and respond to all the questions if you can. Please ensure these views are your own and thank you for your valuable assistance.
Please be aware that your comments may be used as anonymous quotes to support our work, or raise awareness through campaigning or fundraising bids. This can really help to improve understanding and make a difference for all those affected by the condition.
If you need support or wish to contact us at the MND Association, email MND Connect on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 802 6262
1. Which of the following best describes you?
2. Please select from the following options for each question:
3. Did you find the information useful?
4. Which of the following do you feel this guide will help to provide? (select all that apply)
5. Is there any aspect you would like covered in more detail?
6. Can you describe how this resource has helped you? (For example, in accessing support, making an informed decision or finding ways to adapt.)
7. Do you have any other comments or suggestions?
Thank you for your assistance.
If you would like further guidance and support, please contact our MND Connect Helpline:
Telephone: 0808 802 6262