External expert application form: Additional expertise
About this application form
This form should be completed by individuals who are currently appointed as Ofqual external experts and wish to apply for expertise in other areas.
Before completing this form, please refer to the person specification, terms and conditions, and other helpful information on our website about Ofqual External Experts.
This application form is divided into two parts as follows:
1. Competency questions - evidence-based questions where you are asked to demonstrate how you meet the eligibility criteria set out in the person specification on our website.
2. Personal circumstances - questions about your personal circumstances and contact details.
Please note when our evaluators review your completed application, they will not have access to your original form. Therefore, please make sure you have:
- read the person specification and eligibility criteria before completing this form
- answered all relevant questions as accurately and concisely as possible, in English
- included all information, even if you have provided this previously
- read and understood the terms and conditions
- signed and dated the declaration in the final section of this form.
As we work closely with awarding organisations, we ask all experts to declare any potential conflicts of interest they may have at the application stage and before we commission a particular assignment, and upon request.
Evidence of qualifications should be sent after submitting your application. Please do not send originals. Details of how and where to send copies of certificates will be sent to your email address.
This question requires an answer
This form and the data you submit is managed through
an online system run by SmartSurvey.
Your information will be stored and processed by SmartSurvey, who are based
in the UK. Your details will not be sold by us.
Unless otherwise stated, your
details will not be shared or used for any other purpose. For more
information see our personal information charter.