What you should expect from your care
1. We welcome your views on our booklet 'What you should expect from your care'
Our booklet 'What you should expect from your care' explores how to use the NICE guideline on motor neurone disease (MND). NICE guidelines provide recommendations to health professionals, about appropriate treatment and care for specific conditions. This small booklet can be carried in a pocket, purse or wallet for ease of use at appointments - it can help to open conversations and aid decision making.
Complete the short questionnaire below and respond to all the questions if you can. Please ensure these views are your own and thank you for your valuable assistance.
Please be aware that your comments may be used as anonymous quotes to support our work, or raise awareness through campaigning or fundraising bids. This can really help to improve understanding and make a difference for all those affected by the condition.
If you need support or wish to contact the Association, email MND Connect on: email@example.com or call 0808 802 6262
1. Which of the following best describes you?
2. Please select from the following options for each question:
3. Did you find the information useful?
4. Which of the following do you feel this pack will help to provide? (select all that apply)
5. Can you describe how this resource has helped you? (For example, in accessing support, making an informed decision or finding ways to adapt.)
6. Is there any aspect you would like covered in more detail?
7. Do you have any other comments or suggestions?
Thank you for your assistance.
If you would like further guidance and support, please contact our MND Connect Helpline:
Telephone: 0808 802 6262