This question requires an answer
1. Software Developer
£competitive + excellent benefits
RedEye is always on the lookout for a Software Developer to join the Development team in Crewe.
Our unique solution is called Contour, and it’s driven by a database that combines all customer data, online and offline, to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
We’re proud to work with top brands including; Foot Asylum, Haven holidays and Hotel Chocolat.
We are fast growing (30% each year) having twice ranked in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses.
We’ve just been awarded a two star ‘Outstanding’ rating in the Times Best Companies list and we’re pround to have won Hack Manchester in 2015 and 2016!
Why work for RedEye’s Development Team
• We have great cross departmental engagement.
• We are an outstanding service delivery function.
• We focus on continual improvement, we keep it simple and we are always evolving workplace practices.
• We have automation of environments, testing, deployment and repeatable tasks.
• We’re constantly learning and open to new technologies.
• Dedicated support and training plans to ensure you are well supported and have the tools you need to be an effective member of the team.
• Learn new technologies and continuously stay ahead in existing technologies.
• Design and code solutions in a variety of languages, on top of a mixture of architectures and environments to deliver the best possible results.
• Deliver development solutions using best practice procedure and process.
• Work closely with internal customers and development teams to capture business requirements and resolve technical issues.
• Work with the team to complete sprints.
• Open mindedness and a willingness to learn new skills. RedEye harnesses a mixture of technology, languages and infrastructure - we are on the lookout for someone can deliver solutions to utilise our technology in all its forms.
• Can adapt, provide ideas and present creative solutions to problems.
• Keen on developing an understanding of the Agile methodology.
• Able to work collaboratively in delivering technical excellence.
• Have a passion regarding all things Software Development.
• A proven track record in delivering quality software in a web application context, either front-end, server-side or full stack.
PLEASE CLICK 'CHOOSE FILE' TO UPLOAD YOUR CV *