Climate Emergency Pledges
The Climate Pledges campaign aims to galvanise action from government, business and communities in order to work together to tackle the climate emergency. They aim to show commitment to action in a variety of ways to ensure participation from across society . The Pledges will turn into action and be included as part of the All Wales’ Low Carbon Plan to be published in 2021.
4. If you are an individual please state if you want to make your pledge anonymous.
- The types of pledges are not restricted. They are meant to be a starting point for action which can then be developed as soon as possible. These actions will be included in the All Wales Plan to be published in 2021.
- Many organisations have already made commitments to declare a climate emergency – these can be included at this point - but the plan of action on how to meet this will need to be included in the 2021 plan.
- Pledges can be made via individuals, groups or organisations.
- We will publish your pledge on the Pledge Wall during climate week.
- Remember this is your action not what you deliver for others or what you call on others to do