Taxi Disabled Guidance - feedback survey
Taxi drivers are legally required to provide reasonable assistance to disabled passengers. This video provides a practical guide for how to assist a passenger who is blind or has a visual impairment – especially during the pandemic.
To what extent do you agree with the following statements:
1. This video was informative
2. Video is a good a method of training
3. The video meets my accessibility needs
We have also produced written guidelines
on how to assist a passenger who is blind or has a visual impairment.
To what extent do you agree with the following statement:
4. Written guidelines are a good method of training
5. Would you prefer video tutorials or written guidelines in the future?
Would you like this training in any other format?
If so, please let us know what format you would like in the comment box below: