Advice and Contact Team Survey
Page 1 of 2
Healthwatch Wiltshire are the independent champion for people using health and care services in Wiltshire. We listen to what people like about services and what they think could be improved and share their views with those who have the power to make change happen.
We’d appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to complete this survey.
The results of this survey will be collated and put into a report. All responses will be anonymised, and no individuals will be named in the report. The report will be used to influence the way the service further develops.
1. Who were you contacting the team about?
2. How did you find out about the team?
For example, the internet, referral from GP, friends and family)
3. When did you contact the team? Please give us the month and year?
4. How did you contact the team?
5. How long did it take for your enquiry to be answered?
6. What information would be useful to receive in the auto response while you are waiting for your enquiry to be answered by the team?
7. What were you getting in touch about? (You do not need to give any personal information if you don’t wish to)
8. If your enquiry was about care, was it explained to you may have to pay towards any care you might receive?
9. If yes, were the following covered? (please tick all that apply):
10. What was good about the reply?
11. Is there anything that you think could have improved?
12. What was the outcome of the enquiry? (Please tick all that apply)
13. Did you know what the next steps were, if any?
14. Overall how satisfied were you with the response?
15. Is there anything else you would like to tell us?