Tenterden Regeneration Survey 2
1. Tenterden Regeneration Survey 2
Having heard from almost 1000 Tenterden residents and dozens of stakeholder groups we have built up a description of what the community would like to do with the income from the sale of land and future S106 from the Tent 1 housing development.
We have received lots of concerns and suggestions about infrastructure issues like parking, footpaths and cycle paths. These are all being passed to the Borough and County Councils because they do not fall under the Town Council's remit.
Extras that we have included
We have included other projects like St Mildred's Church and the Leisure Centre, which although not controlled by the Town Council definitely affect and influence the other projects that we are considering.
The Regeneration Project
This consultation period was always meant to determine the community's 'long term plan', something that would guide the Town Council and give direction for the future. It may not all be achievable immediately with the current money available, but having a goal means we can prioritise and schedule projects.
This survey is designed to do just that. We want to check that this is what the community want and find out which things you prioritise.
Please take a few moments to answer the following questions.
1. So we know who we have spoken to please tell us your name (please note all personal details will be treated in the strictest confidence)
2. So we know the ages of the people we are talking to....
How old are you?
3. So we know how many males and females we are talking to....
What is your gender?
4. So we understand how close you live to Tenterden....
What is your postcode?
5. A Community Hub should include
6. The Community Hub should be located at a (suitably redesigned and refurbished) location in:
7. The Youth Hub should include:
8. The Youth Hub should be located at a (suitably redesigned and refurbished) location in:
9. The music / entertainment / arts / culture venue should be designed for:
10. The music / entertainment / arts / culture venue should be located at a (suitably redesigned and refurbished) location in:
11. Assuming the cinema cannot be run by a commercial company such as Kino/Silverscreen/Everyman, it should be run as:
12. The cinema should be located in a (suitably designed and refurbished) location at:
13. The Football Club should include facilities for:
14. The Gymnastics Club should be located at:
15. The Netball court should be located at:
16. The new skatepark should be located at:
17. The Tennis courts should be: