Our 'What is...?' animations
1. We welcome your views on our 'What is...?' animations
We welcome your feedback on our 'What is...?' animations. These provide short visual overviews on selected subjects to help people with and affected by MND or Kennedy's disease. Their aim is to help you feel more informed and begin to make timely decisions about treatment, care and support. Complete the short questionnaire below and respond to all the questions if you can. Please ensure these views are your own and thank you for your valuable assistance.
Please be aware that your comments may be used as anonymous quotes to support our work, or raise awareness through campaigning or fundraising bids. This can really help to improve understanding and make a difference for all those affected by the condition.
If you need support or wish to contact the Association, email MND Connect on: email@example.com or call 0808 802 6262
1. Which of the following best describes you?
2. Please select from the following options for each question:
3. Did you find the information useful?
4. Which of the following do you feel the animation(s) will help provide? (select all that apply)
5. Can you describe how this resource has helped you? (For example, in accessing support, making an informed decision or finding ways to adapt.)
6. Are there any changes you would recommend?
7. Do you have any other comments or suggestions?
Thank you for your assistance.
If you would like further guidance and support, please contact our MND Connect Helpline:
Telephone: 0808 802 6262