APPG inquiry into dementia and disability
1. Please provide a brief description of yourself/your organisation (i.e. person with dementia, family member, carer, healthcare professional, third sector representative...)
2. Please describe your views on dementia being identified as a disability
3. Do you feel that people with dementia are treated differently to people with other health conditions or disabilities? Please expand on your answer
4. How have people with dementia been supported to live well and what else do people need in order to continue to live well?
5. What do you think are the main challenges that people affected by dementia face in day-to-day life (for example using transport or in employment)?
6. What support currently exists to address these challenges and what future action do you think needs to be taken to address these challenges?