Boulevard GP Practice Merger Survey
The Boulevard Practice would like to merge with Horne Street Surgery. We want to know what our patients and others think about this idea.
We need to find out what people think about our idea before we ask NHS Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) who plan and buy (commission) health care for local people to make a final decision.
What is a merger?
A merger is when two GP practices decide to work together as one business. This would mean that Boulevard and Horne Street would work together possibly in the same building at The Boulevard. There would be the same GPs and staff from both practices and all patients will still stay registered with the practice.
Why do we think we need to merge?
We want to improve services for our patients and staff. Merging will make our practices stronger and offer patients more choice and services.
- There will be more Drs and nurses available, including female GPs.
- Patients can use new services such as different birth control; coils and implants, and have minor surgery
- Most of the GPs speak Urdu/PunjabiFor the Boulevard patients
- There will be more than one GP partner
- There is space and resources to have more patients at the Boulevard. It can also expand if needed
- Increased access to joint injections and improved dermatology services
- Urdu and Punjabi spoken by non-clinical staff which is currently not the case at Boulevard practice
We need your views
The practices would like to know what you think about this idea. Your views will be considered by the practice and Calderdale CCG.
We would like you to tell us what you think by filling in the short survey below. Once you have done this, please give it to the practice.
You can fill the survey in online at: www.boulevardpractice.co.uk
For more information
Please go to the practice website or call into your local practice for more information.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey, your views are important to us.