Children and young peoples groups at St John's Church
This question requires an answer
1. At St. John’s we are having a review of our children and youth groups and activities. It would really help us if you could fill this questionnaire in as honestly as possible so that we can get a true picture of what you, as parents, think.
Thank you for taking the time to fill this in.
Which activities run by St. John’s do your children attend?
2. Consider how much the following factor influence what St. John’s activities your children attend:
3. What are you hoping your child receives from their activity? E.g. Fun, friends, learning about God, etc
4. How far does the group deliver this?
5. Please think about the group leaders and answer the following.
6. How would you feel if it were a joint activity run by various churches?
7. Please tell us more about the timing, location and frequency of the activity. Does this work for you?
8. If St. John’s was unable to run any groups or activities. How would you about / feel react to this?
9. Do you have ideas that you would like to implement to change the activity?
10. Are there issues that under-18’s face, that makes engagement difficult? How can we help?
11. Any other comments on children and youth groups?
12. Thank you for filling in this survey.
If you are willing to talk in more depth, please leave your email: