1. GP appointments
West Hampshire Clinical Commissioning Group is looking at how we can make it easier for you to see a GP or nurse at a time convenient for you. To help us understand when you would like to see a doctor or nurse please answer the following survey. Please note that when we talk about appointments at evenings or weekends it may not be with your usual GP or nurse.
1. Which GP practice are you registered with?
2. Do you currently have to take time off work to go to your GP surgery for doctor, nurse or health care assistant appointments?
3. If you could have an appointment with a GP or nurse in the evenings or weekends which would you find most convenient?
4. Would you use evening and weekend GP services if they were offered from a choice of places across west Hampshire rather than your own practice?
5. How do you normally travel to an appointment at your GP surgery?
6. How far are you prepared to travel for your routine appointment with a GP or nurse?
This question requires an answer
7. When making a GP appointment what do you rate as the most important? Please rate from 1 - 4, with 1 being the most important.
8. Do you have a diagnosed long term condition such as diabetes, asthma, COPD
9. If you would like to be involved in a patient focus group to help us with planning GP services please give us your email address. This will only be used for this purpose and will not be shared.
10. About you: Please tell us a bit about yourself so we can ensure we are talking to a wide variety of people.
12. Your ethnic background
13. Do you consider yourself to have a disability?
14. Your religion or belief
15. You would describe your sexuality as