Welcome to this short survey on the draft updated conservation advice package for Fulmar MCZ.
JNCC have been working on improving the conservation advice we provide for offshore Marine Protected Areas. The new approach is based on recommended best practice and feedback from current users. Background information to the new approach is available on the JNCC conservation advice webpage.
The draft updated conservation advice packages are available via the conservation advice tab on the Fulmar MCZ
Site Information Centre.
This survey has been designed to enable stakeholders or interested parties to comment on the draft conservation advice.
QUESTIONS MARKED WITH * REQUIRE A RESPONSE
How we will use your information:
• Your contact information will be stored securely on our internal servers and retained permanently for future notifications of wider Marine Protected Area work by JNCC. Please check the box below to confirm your consent.br>
• We require your consent to collect and use your responses to improve our conservation advice. Please check the box below to confirm your consent.
• We will not share any details beyond your response and yours and your organisation's name.
• Your response will be made available to the public. We may also share any responses that we receive with other statutory nature conservation bodies, UK and devolved Governments in order to help ensure a coordinated approach to conservation advice.
• Your response will be held in JNCC’s records for a year, after which it will be deleted.
• You are entitled to access any of your personal data which we hold. If you wish for us to send you a copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible on the information you would like us to provide, and we will respond within one month.
•You have the right to object to the processing of your data. You also have the right to request that we restrict or stop processing, rectify or delete your data. Where the data we hold has not been supplied by yourself, you are entitled to ask how we obtained the data. Please contact email@example.com or DPO@jncc.gov.uk if you wish to progress any of these rights.
•If you have any concerns about how your data is being used, we will endeavour to answer any questions you have. You have the right to lodge a complaint
with the Information Commissioners Office.
You also have the right to an effective judicial remedy against decisions of the Information Commissioners Office, or against JNCC.
Please ensure you do not mention other individuals by name, or include any personal information within the body of your response.