The Future of Diabetes: Join the Big Conversation Survey
Join the Big Conversation
We want you to tell us what it’s like to live with diabetes now, and how you hope this will change in the future. We want to hear from you if you have diabetes, if you’re a parent of a child with diabetes, or if you’re a carer for someone with diabetes.
Your views will help us make sure we’re fighting for the issues that matter to people affected by diabetes. And will help us campaign to make sure the government and NHS are giving people the care they need now and in the future.
We’ll publish our findings in a report called The Future of Diabetes which we’ll launch on World Diabetes Day, 14 November 2017.
At the end of the survey you’ll have the chance to enter into the prize draw and be in with a chance of winning one of five £50 Tesco vouchers kindly donated by Tesco.
The survey will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
To qualify for the prize draw:
- You must submit your answers to the survey (including your name and email address) by 31 August 2017.
- The prize draw closes at 11:59pm on 31 August 2017.
- There are five chances to win one of the £50 Tesco vouchers we have up for grabs.
- We will draw the five winners at random from all eligible entries on 1 September and the winners will be notified by email.
- We will require all winners to confirm receipt of the winning email by 29 September 2017. If we haven’t received confirmation from the winners by 29 September 2017 then new winners will be drawn for the unclaimed vouchers only.
- Each voucher will be sent by post promptly after receiving confirmation of receipt of the winner email.