Organisations wishing to claim the OZEV EV Chargepoint Grants (EVCG) or Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) Grant must be authorised by OZEV before any chargepoints are installed. An application for authorisation must be made by completing and submitting this form.
If you are already authorised under the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS), your approval will automatically carry over to the following Residential EV Chargepoint Grant Schemes:
- EV chargepoint grant for flat owner-occupiers and people living in rented properties
- EV chargepoint grant for residential landlords
- EV infrastructure grant for residential car parks
If you are already authorised under the WCS, your approval will automatically carry over to the following Commercial EV Chargepoint Grant Schemes:
- EV chargepoint grant for commercial landlords
- EV infrastructure grant for staff and fleets
OZEV, or its representatives, will process the application and confirm your authorisation in writing, providing you with a unique authorisation number.
Before completing this form, ensure that you have read the relevant scheme guidance available at Grant schemes for electric vehicle charging infrastructure - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).
Before you start
If you are applying to be an authorised installer, you'll need to provide:
- your Competent Persons Scheme operator name and membership number
Additionally, if you're applying to be an authorised installer representative, you’ll need to provide:
- proof of your public liability – insurance not employers’ liability insurance
- the names and OZEV authorised installer numbers of subcontractor(s), or their Competent Persons Scheme operator name(s) and membership number(s)
Ensure that all evidence provided is up to date and lists your current address – if there is any difference between your evidence and your application, please provide an explanation.
Data protection regulations
Your data will be used to administer and improve the service, and to monitor the service to prevent fraudulent activity. To find out more about what entitles us to carry out this processing, who we share your information with and why, and how long we keep your data for, please refer to: www.gov.uk/ozev/privacy-policy.