As things start to open back up, we're interested in whether young people in Shetland (14-25 years) have the places to meet they need. It would be great if you could take a couple of minutes to answer at least two of the four questions in our survey - but answering all four would be brilliant.
A 'place to meet' might be a physical space or an online space, an indoor or an outdoor space, a shared space or a young person only space.
If you tell us there are issues or give us ideas, we will pull together proposals for new places to meet or maybe how existing places could be adapted
1. How satisfied are you that existing places to meet are meeting the needs of young people in Shetland?
2. What do you think is the biggest issue with places to meet for young people?
3. Could you suggest one improvement you'd like to see in existing places to meet?
4. What would the ideal place to meet offer young people?
5. Please tell us what age band you are in?
6. What most closely describes the place you live?