Bright Green Homes is a consortium project between Bristol City Council, North Somerset Council and Bath and Northeast Somerset Council to delivery energy efficiency upgrades to owner occupier and private tenants across the three council areas. The project has secured funding from the Department of Energy Security and Net Zero (DESNZ).
The type of upgrades you could benefit from are:
- Insulation – walls, floor, roof, loft
- New windows and doors with wall insulation
- Low carbon heating systems
- Renewable technologies
You need to meet ALL criteria below to be eligible:
- Currently on Electric, Oil, LPG or Solid Fuel heating (homes with gas central heating are not eligible)
- Energy Performance Certificate rating of G, F, E or D
- Live in Bristol City, North Somerset and Bath or Northeast Somerset Council area
- Annual household income of £31,000 or lower*
A retrofit assessment of your property will determine which upgrade measures are most suitable.
*Please note if your home is in one of the lowest three postcodes on the Indices of Multiple Deprivation list you do not need to meet the annual household income cap. You can check this here.
The project is being delivered by Bristol City Leap, please contact the team if you have any questions before completing the questionnaire.
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 0117 352 1180
The information provided within this questionnaire will be shared with the Department of Energy Security and Net Zero in line with the Data Protection Act 2004 and Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). A copy of the privacy notice can be provided upon request.