Our Experience and Involvement Strategy at Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Finding out about and learning from the experiences of the people we support is at the heart of the care we provide at Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
We have worked with service users, patients, carers and staff throughout 2019 to develop a plan (strategy) that sets out how as a Trust, over the next 3 years, we will make it easier for people to share their experiences and be involved in the work we do.
See our plan,here When people share their experiences with us, they quite rightly expect us to learn as an organisation and make improvements to services. We would now like to ask you whether you think we have got our plan (strategy) right? Is it easy to read and do you think we have missed anything?
Please can you complete this short questionnaire to give us your views. If you'd like to comment in a different way, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org , phone 0113 8556840 or text on 07866 217339.
1. Is this strategy easy to understand?
2. Is there anything that needs to be explained more clearly?
3. Do you think we have got our priorities right?
4. Is there anything you would like to add to the Experience and Involvement Strategy?
5. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about patient and carer involvement with Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust?