Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board aims to provide the very best care and treatment and it is important that we welcome comments and learn from people's experiences, good or bad. On occasion when things might not go as expected, we need to look at what went wrong and what we can do to make this better.
Please fill in the below from if you are not happy with care treatment provided by or for the Betsi Cadwaladr Univeristy Health Board or if you have any other concerns you think we should know about. By telling us about your concern, we can apologise to you, investigate and try to put things right. We will also learn lessons and improve services where they need to be better.
There are some things we cannot deal with, such as:
- Private healthcare or treatment (including private dental treatment)
- A complaint which was made and investigated under the arrangements that were in place before 1 April 2011
- An issue of concern can be notified no later than 12 months from:
• The date on which the concern occurred, or
• If later, 12 months from the date the person raising the concern realised they had a concern
If you would like support or guidance from the Community Health Council find out more about them and how they can be contacted here
Smart Survey's privacy notice
SmartSurvey will not, under any circumstances, use the information collected from our members' surveys in any way. In addition, any other material you provide us (including images, email addresses, etc.) will be held in the strictest confidence. All data is stored on our UK/EU-based servers. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you provide this information to us on a voluntary basis. We will make every effort to ensure that all information you provide is maintained in a secure environment.
You can view Smart Survey's privacy and security information here.