Carers Support Services: Carers Strategy Engagement Survey
The Carers Strategy is being updated. Bristol City Council is working in partnership with carers and other stakeholders including colleagues in NHS organisations, within the Council and alongside services that support carers.
A Carers Strategy can help to highlight:
- what is most important to carers
- what we all want to achieve for and with carers
- what we all need to do to make things better for carers
- how we can get as many people and services as possible to be more carer aware.
To make sure the Carers Strategy will help carers this engagement survey will ask:
- Have we got the Carers Strategy priorities right?
- Which Carers Strategy priorities are the most important and have the most impact for carers?
- Are the Carers Strategy priorities achievable?
We want to hear from as many carers as possible in order to update the Carers Strategy in 2020. The new draft Carers Strategy will then be developed.
The final section ‘About You’ will tell us more about you, your situation and why carers services are of interest to you.