We would like to know how you are being affected by the current situation we are facing in Salford as a result of COVID-19. We are working hard with partners across health, care and the voluntary sector to understand how best the people of Salford can be supported during this time of uncertainty.
Please take a few minutes to complete this survey. The survey will close at 9.00am on Monday 29th June 2020.
1. What is the first part of your post code?
2. Which best describes your living situation?
3. Whilst you are living in social isolation are able to:
4. Which if any of the following apply to you?
5. Do you usually receive care or support to manage your health or daily life?
6. Where do you get up to date health and care advice for Salford about COVID-19? select any that apply.
7. Do you feel you have enough local health and care information about COVID 19
8. Please indicate how socially connected do you feel at this time by selecting a number between 1 - 10. 1 being you are feeling isolated and 10 being you feel very connected.
9. If you scored 5 or below, why did you score this? What would help you feel more connected?
10. If you scored 5 or above, what things are you doing to stay connected?
This question requires an answer
11. Please rank in order the type of information you need the most. 1 being most important and 8 being the least important.
12. Please tell us of any other type of advice and information that you feel you would like to have access to:
13. Is the current situation having a financial impact on you and your family?
14. If yes, please select all reasons that may apply:
15. What do you feel could be done locally to support you, your family and others?
16. In the past four weeks, have you had any health issues that concerned you (other than coronavirus)?
17. Have you sought medical help? (doctors appointment, A & E, mental health etc)
18. Is there anything else you would like to tell us?