This survey is about the work we do at the National Autistic Society outside our social care services and schools. We want to know what you think we should be focusing on for the next 3-5 years to make the world work for autistic people.
We know we can't do everything that autistic people and their families need - and we need your help to make the right choices.
At the moment we:
- give people information through our website and helpline,
- help autistic people and families to connect at local level through our volunteer-run branches
- pilot new ways to support people with social connections and employment support
- campaign for changes to Government policy
- push for better public and business understanding of autism
- improve professional practice in education, social care, health and criminal justice.
We fund this work through donations from the public, charitable trusts, companies and through money we make from training courses, conferences and consultancy for autism professionals. And both staff and volunteers help to run these activities.
So we will ask you questions about the work we do and how we fund them and how we run them.
If you are completing this survey on behalf of someone else, this can be for a child or adult of any age, but you need to be aged 16 or over. If you are completing the survey about someone else then please answer the questions as if you were that person
Thank you in advance for your help.