Suffolk Constabulary is looking to improve how we communicate with you and how you can contact us. To help us with this we have created a short survey to capture your views on how you would prefer to:
- Receive updates from us that might be affecting you
- Respond to communications, support us and engage with us
- Report something or contact us when something has affected you personally
For example, did you know you can report non-urgent incidents and crime online?
Your responses will remain strictly confidential and anonymous, and your details will not be forwarded to a third party. This survey should take approximately 5 minutes to complete, and anonymised responses will be used by Suffolk Constabulary and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
If you wish to speak to someone to confirm the validity of this research with Suffolk Constabulary - please contact Nigel Hannant, Digital Public Contact Change Manager on email@example.com
or 01953 424130
The survey is broken down into 4 sections to help you consider your preferences:
- How you prefer to receive updates from us
- How you prefer to respond to and engage with us
- How you prefer to contact us when something has affected you
- About you
Findings from the survey will be made available on our website when it closes.
We are very keen to understand the views of everyone in our community, including the youngest and elderly members of our community. Provision has been made to indicate where the survey was completed with the help of parents, carers or responsible adults.