Smart Appliance and Energy Efficiency Measures Questionnaire
Please complete all questions to be considered for your free smart appliance or energy efficiency measure and your participation in the Smart Homes project.
If you are unsure how to answer some of these questions you can speak to a member of our customer care team on 0117 3521180 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in energy efficiency measures
Please note that as this is a research project, you must be willing to make your energy bills available for a period of 2 years prior to the installation of the measure and also 2 years after install is complete. This will help our research partners at University of West England establish how effective the energy saving measure has been. University of West England will also be conducting some qualitative research alongside this analysis. Data protection below applies.
If you are interested in smart appliances
: Please find in the following link more information about Smart Homes appliances and the criteria to be eligible and take part in the project:
There are some situations where you may not be able to participate in getting a free smart appliance:
- If you currently have an A+, A++ or A+++ rated appliance (we won’t save you enough energy by switching these).
- If you do not have the permission of the homeowner to install the equipment.
- If you plan to move house within the project lifetime (until January 2021).
- If you do not currently have the appliance which you would like to upgrade e.g. if you don’t already have a tumble dryer, we would not be able to install a new one.
- If your home is deemed electrically unsafe by our installers.
- If you do not have a standard dimension appliance (to fit 60cm wide x 90cm high space).
Data you supply will be held and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other regulations including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
The data from this form will be accessed by Bristol City Council, subsidiaries, trusted third parties and Bristol consortium partners of the REPLICATE project. All these organisations are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation. It will be used to contact you about opportunities to take part in the REPLICATE project that may be relevant to you.
By providing us your personal information you agree with us sharing and processing your data. The processing of your data may be done by one or some of the REPLICATE project partners. You also agree on us sending to you marketing materials and information that is relevant and of interest for the REPLICATE project.
The full Privacy Notice of the REPLICATE project is available here: http://www.connectingbristol.org/replicate/privacy-notice/